When travelling you are welcome to book your flight and accommodation yourself, or you can get help from the administrative team:

  • Travel and hotel booking for CS employees (RGC)
  • Travel and hotel booking for guests (RGC) or PhD assessment committee members (Sofia)
  • User registration at AU's travel agency Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) (Henriette)
  • Travel insurance - read more

Before booking your travel, please read the guidelines.