Reimbursements in RejsUd

RejsUd WHEN?

When you are employed by the university and have any expenses, you will need to get an RejsUd account. If you have any questions about this, please contact your Research Group Coordinator.

When using your AU Credit Card the credit card transactions will automatically appear in RejsUd after a couple of days.

If you use your private credit card you'll need to put in the expense manually.

More information on travel expense reimbursement


Before you start make sure you have the following ready: 

  • Have your receipts in order and scanned into one PDF document.
  • The project number and activity number, which will be paying for your expense. If you are in doubt, please ask your research group coordinator.
  • If your expense involves food, you need to put in a participant list.
  • If you are a PhD or PostDoc, then you need the approved travel application as one of your attachments. You can find the travel application here.


If you need help with RejsUd, please contact Office trainee, Henriette Vestergaard Grøn or your research group coordinator.