Buying books / printing material
- Books for you or for TA’s are ordered via email to email@example.com (Rasmus Thorbjørn Nielsen, AU Library, Katrinebjerg)
- Students may buy books at Stakbogladen.
- Please let the book shop know which books you want the students to buy several months before teaching starts.
- If you require customized compendia, you may negotiate a printing of a custom collection with the relevant publisher (most publishers offer such deals).
- Alternatively, you may make your own compendium for printing locally. In this case you must respect the copy right rules negotiated with the university.
- Local printing of customized compendia may be ordered from Arne, who handles transfer to print shop / book shop (Stakbogladen). Copies for TA’s can be obtained from Arne.