The purpose of the staff club is to:
- encourage the cooperation and teamwork between the different staff groups at the Department of Computer Science
- initiate cultural, professional and entertaining events
- handle gift collection for anniversaries (25, 40 and 50 years) and milestone birthdays (from 30 years). As a member of Staff Club you automatically contribute to the gift.
Who can become a member?
- Employees and PhD students at Department of Computer Science
- AU employees who are affiliated with the department
- Am I a member? Find a list of all current members here.
What does it cost?
Membership of CS Staff Club costs 25 kr./month and will be deducted from your salary. If you are not paid directly by CS (e.g. you are on SU) you can contact Sofia Rasmussen (email@example.com) regarding payment.
How do I sign up?
To sign up for the staff club, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have signed up the membership does not need to be renewed. If you one day wish to leave the staff club please send an email to email@example.com. The resignation of membership will become effective one month later.