The joint cooperation committee provides a forum for exchange of information and views between elected representatives of the employees and the management of the department.
The committee deals with the following issues:
- The financial and budgetary standing of our department.
- Guidelines for assignment of research tasks.
- Local projects concerning rationalisation and reorganisation.
- New and altered technology.
- Local supplementary education and adaptation to altered conditions.
- Implementation of senior politics.
- Guidelines for employment of long-term unemployed.
The committee meets whenever it is necessary.