Reimbursements in AURUS

When you have had expenses that should be reimbursed by CS, you need to make a settlement in AURUS. To make the settlement you need to know which project and account the expense should be assigned to and a scan of your all your receipts, and if relevant your travel application form.

Find AURUS guidelines here.

If you need help with AURUS, please contact Office trainee Yasmin Marie Jensen or your Research Group Coordinator.



5640 / i36